This episode features an interview with Daniel Griffith of Timshel Wildland. We discuss his journey to holistic management and the happenings on Timshel Wildland. Then we dive into his forthcoming book Wild Like Flowers.⠀
video coming soon
transcript coming soon
Your information could be here. Email Cal at GrazingGrass.com for more information.
Wild Like Flowers
Pre-order now at
- Daniel’s Website
- Barnes and Noble
- The book will be released fully through Amazon on March 1st.
- One note — if you preorder and send their receipt to email@example.com, you will receive a special gift (commissioned plein air oil painting of our Wildland) and free chapter of the book.
- Holistic Management by Allan Savory (Amazon*)
- A Sand County Almanac (Outdoor Essays & Reflections) by Aldo Leopold (Amazon*)
- A Sand County Almanac: And Sketches Here and There by Aldo Leopold (Amazon*)